What You'll Learn
All About Keywords
- Why is keyword research important?
- The secret keyword tool that gives you search information from Amazon & eBay
- How to build personas for your business (plus a FREE worksheet)
- Tips for coming up with your keyword 'seed list'
- How to build a keyword spreadsheet
- What tool we use to track keyword rankings each week
Web Hosting, Domains, & Redirects
- What are the three most important parts of web hosting?
- How to identify errors with your hosting server & website
- Tools to test your page load speed - an important Google ranking factor!
- What special item you can purchase from your host that will help you rank higher
- How to identify broken pages on your website (and how to fix them)
- Why most hosting backup programs aren't good enough
On Page SEO
- What FREE tool you can use to test your website SEO quickly
- How to track the keywords you want to rank for from week to week
- What two SEO factors carry the most weight with Google, Yahoo! and Bing
- Why that slider you think is so cool may be hurting your SEO
- What items DON'T COUNT when the search engines view your website
- How to fix broken links
- Why is content an important part of your SEO strategy
- Websites that you can use to find good content writers
- Tips on how to compensate content writers (including how to get free content)
- How often to publish content - and why
- Tools to keep track of each piece of content
Google Webmasters Tools & Google Analytics Tips
- Why you have to add more than one version of your website to Webmaster Tools
- How an SSL Certificate adds another layer of complexity to your website (in a good way)
- What is 'structured data' and how to add it to your website
- How to tell if Google has penalized your website
- A sneaky way to add your new content to the search index quicker
- Google Analytics SEO tricks you didn't know existed
ECommerce SEO, Q&A, and Cool SEO Tools
- Why your home page isn't your most important page
- What ecommerce pages should you optimize first?
- How to check for duplicate content (and possibly get credit for content from your own manufacturer)
- What awesome tool we use to get all our page titles and descriptions in one document
- A quick way to identify broken links & pages on your website
- How to quickly add a call to action to your blog pages